I wanted to see something that's different, something you said would change in me.
Song of the Moment: Acceptance - Different
Write 15 things about 15 seperate people, but don't name them. They can be things you were too shy to tell people, things you wish you could tell them, or things you hate about them. Anything.
1. I could love you if you could stop being better than me.
2. I hope that one day you would open up and let loose.
3. Sometimes I think you are gay.
4. you too.
5. I will never understand why you go for guys that are not good enough for you.
6. I love hanging out with you the most but it doesn't seem mutal.
7. If I could marry you, I would.
8. Although I'm not as social as I used to be, I thank God that I met you this semester.
9. Sometimes I would love for you to walk all over someone like everyone does to you.
10. Just have sex, it's not that big of a deal.
11. I love you but you are more fun when you are single. I forgive you though.
12. Sometimes I wish I was you because you can get away with a lot.
13. I don't understand why you dumped her.
14. For some odd reason, I just don't like you even though I have no reason not to.
15. You are so fun but you are so wierd or maybe just gay.
Yours truly, Ramon